Why is English so Cool?
· You can whisper the magic words “Ish Kabibble” to turn all your enemies into spittoons.
· In English it is not necessary to say “excuse me” when you rob a bank.
· The prefix “blap” is not used for anything at all – and aren’t you glad?
· The irregular verb contraction “ain’t” causes grammar teachers to implode.
· Speaking English will not cause cancer.
· In English you can be made to eat your words.
· No other language has so many words that all mean the same thing, only different (try and figure that one out!)
· English is the language of Shakespeare, Mark Twain, and Ice Cube.
· English has no word for swallowing marbles.
· English is spoken by more people than by dogs.
· No other language dares invent a song like “She wore an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, yellow polka-dot bikini”.
· Or how about “One-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people eater”?
And there has never been, nor ever will be, another language that can duplicate our “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”!