The purpose of a scavenger hunt is to be the first group finished finding all of the items on the list. The students broke up into teams and received a camera and list of things to find in nature.
In order to prove that each item was found, the groups had to take a picture of everything they found.
Items on the list focused on things in nature. Some of the items were easy to spot; others required our students to get creative!
- Someone doing a handstand in front of a waterfall.
- Someone holding a really big rock.
- A wild animal.
- Someone wearing a hat made out of leaves.
- Someone drinking a waterfall.
- Three people dancing in front of a tall tree.
- Someone with sticks for fingers.
- Someone holding the sun.
- Someone walking on water.
- Two people doing karate with a tree.